15 Key Points from the Speech of His Highness the Emir of Qatar
The overall responsibility for the security of the people of Qatar lies in the hands of the ruler. The attack on Qatar is a matter that is highlighted day by day. His Highness the Emir Tamim bin Hamad I Thani has addressed the nation and made several particular statements since assuming office. A few years ago, he made a unique statement about terrorism and extremism. It contains 15 amazing facts that directly caught people’s attention. What are 15 Key Points from the Speech of His Highness the Emir of Qatar?
The speech of defeating terrorism
It is well-known that Qatar rejected all 13 requests made by the Saudi Arabia-led group in the last period. Also, it was a notable moment during that time that it was reduced to 6 in the list focusing on eliminating extremism and terrorism.
The Emir’s content led to a retrospective of the nation’s experience when the crisis began. All that he stood for, Qatar was accepted, and he further mentioned in the speech the efforts of the states taken to fight against terrorism. Let’s look at the few points of His Highness the Emir of Qatar’s speech individually.
Highlights of His Highness the Emir of Qatar
1. The spirit of solidarity and protest among the people of Qatar disappointed those who banked on the opposite side.
2. All persons currently living in Qatar have become publishers in Qatar.
3. It is clear from the veil of mass incitement and incitement that Qatar imposes submission. People do not believe the lies of those who do not listen to their opinion.
4. We joined Arab and non-Arab countries with more respectable public opinion. Or did not make a stand with the siege.
5. The Qatari government does not try to impose its opinion on anyone.
6. Slander and making false statements are two evils. We have learned it since childhood.
7. The Qatari government fights terrorism relentlessly and uncompromisingly. Also, the international community will accept it.
8. Disagreements are resolved according to dialogue and negotiation methods, and there is no burden on the civil people from political disputes.
9. It is extraordinary that the crisis has motivated the Qatari society to explore its human values and obtain sources of strength in its unity and determination.
10. The Government of Qatar, together with its ministries and government agencies, dealt with the crisis very well to meet all the needs of the population.
11. Qatar opens up its economic initiatives, food production, trade investment, and ultimately diversification of income streams.
12. We are fearless in recognizing the mistakes of people and correcting them. The crisis has helped identify and overcome the shortcomings and obstacles in determining Qatar’s national, political, economic, and independent identity.
13. We all pass this test with honor and pride for the future. We need diligence, independent thinking, creativity, and self-reliance.
14. We are open to dialogue to find solutions to the problems that all are bound as mutual responsibilities and joint commitments by the framework of respect for the sovereignty and wishes of each state.
15. The Government of Qatar stands in solidarity with the Palestinian and Al-Quds people and strongly condemns the closure of the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Speech of His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani Amir – Covid 19
During the past two years, people suffered greatly during the epidemic. His Highness, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani Amir of the State of Qatar, addressed the people and made a unique statement about it. Some memorable moments of his speech on June 21, 2021, stood out very firmly. Let’s look at some of the main points.
The primary objective of creating an economic forum in Qatar is to enrich the dialogue about the global economy. In addition, moving towards the post-Covid-19 phase is also in the objectives.
They aim to add quality to the joint efforts of countries and societies as well as cooperation between them and the business sector for the future welfare of the people of Qatar.
They are preparing particular policies to revive the socioeconomic collapse caused by Covid-19.
In a background where the epidemic’s impact has become highly sharp, society’s expectations are leaning towards the state, and the state’s role is essential.
Efforts in conflicts must include the civil society and the business sector, and they must be globally coordinated, so such challenges cannot be overcome by relying only on the efforts of the nation-state.
Investments are being made in the latest research, and steps have been taken to achieve various variables.
To develop the Qatari economy in the future, developing environmentally friendly industries, imposing the law to regulate the investment of non-Qatar capital, and taking access to the establishment of the constitutional framework to hold the partnership between the public.
We have taken steps to strengthen trade relations between Qatar and other countries by investing in essential private and health sectors.
Qatar is a natural gas exporting country. Therefore, it is a low-carbon and minimally harmful energy for the environment, but in Qatar, we are investing in the green option.
Contribute to global efforts to action against climate change.
Qatar is a state where rulers with an evident vision were born. Their principles greatly influenced the success of people’s lives. Because of this, the people showed great interest in the critical national addresses of the rulers of Qatar. Decisions and new ideas contained in their stories brought the people to a different dimension. Above we have given you some such facts. 15 Key Points from Speech of His Highness the Emir of Qatar is a much-discussed topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is it like to be the Emir of Qatar?
In Qatar, the Emir or Amit is the head of state. He is the head of the country’s entire armed forces—the Constitution’s guarantor.
Q. What does Emir control?
Emir of Ameer is a name for a powerful nobleman. Or any other person who has a political, official, or customary title is subject to it.
Q. Who is the Royal Highness of Qatar?
Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani is the Emir of Qatar. His elder brother Sheikh Jassim abdicated in 2003. So he was the heir.