4 Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar
Is Qatar a good place for a family trip? Of course, if you are considering visiting Qatar with your family, many places in Qatar are open for fun. You will be concerned about their safety and enjoyment when you go out with children. But you don’t have to worry about that in Qatar. Here we provide the information you need about the 4 Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar.
- Jungle Zone Park – Hyatt Plaza
Who wants to avoid going to a jungle full of different types of animals? It is an excellent opportunity to enjoy all the fun options like jet-skiing, amusement park rides, and video games all in one place. If you visit the Jungle Zone for the first time, it will undoubtedly appear to you as one of the most colorful carnivals in Doha.
What is there to do in the Jungle Zone?
As you enter the Jungle Zone, there is a carnival grounds and video arcade on the ground floor where you can experience bumper cars and bumper boats. Splash Falls is a must-see in the Jungle Zone.
Winners of carnival games like skee ball, water cannons, and basketball hoops in the jungle zone earn prize tickets.
There are two mezzanine areas here. One is the Jungle Jet, and the other is the Nest. The Jungle Jet area has a small play area and a trampoline area. And the Nest area has rides and games to suit the young and different ages. That means there are softball shooting opportunities for most miniature tourists. It is an excellent opportunity for children and adults to spend their free time.
If you want a birthday party with the whole family, visit DohaMums.com for deals and discounts.
Security in Jungle Zone
If you think about Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar when traveling with children, you will think about safety. The staff in the jungle zone conducts daily, monthly, and quarterly maintenance of the rides. In addition, there are several emergency exits in each party room. They also often pay special attention to renovating baby soft play in the nest area.
Qatar Jungle Zone Location: Near the food court of Hyatt Plaza
Entry Fee for Jungle Zone: Free as long as a minimum QR 30 is credited to your game card
Opening Hours of Jungle Zone:
From Sunday to Wednesday – 12.00 to 22.00
Thursday and Friday – 13.00 to 23.00
Saturday – 9.00 to 12.00
2. Desert Falls Water and Adventure Park
The list of Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar also includes the largest theme park in the Middle East. Whether you are going here with children, adults of any age, or as a family, there are opportunities for everyone to enjoy themselves separately. There are adventure activities around every corner of the park. Desert Falls has 18 attractions as well as 56 rides and slides.
What are the things to do at Desert Falls Water and Adventure Park?
- You have a Whizzarad Mat Racer to race down with family or friends.
- There is a Skip Kids Pool with slides and netting facilities for younger family members.
- If you are brave enough for indoor tube slides, you should experience the indoor tube slides and King Cobra at Desert Falls Water and Adventure Park.
- Experience the Wave pool and Falls Pool, Torrent River as you prefer, relaxing or speeding down the water course.
- Apart from all this, you can enjoy the dining options at Desert Falls Water and Adventure Park.
Desert Falls Water and Adventure Park Address: Salwa Road exit 86, Abu Samra, Qatar
Opening Hours: Every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
3. Gondolania Indoor Theme Park
Another best place among the Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar is the Gondolania indoor theme park. This indoor theme park offers everything, from fun to adventure. If you bring small children, they will also have the chance to have fun in a very safe way.
What is there to do at Gondolania Indoor Theme Park?
- You can board a classic boat and go on a kiddie boat with a mask and goggles. It is a more thrilling experience.
- Take a Ferris Wheel ride to see the fascinating sights.
- The drop tower is the best choice if you want a more thrilling aerial flight. You will be strapped in with friends or family and ready to climb to a height of about 230 feet from the lesson. It is highly entertaining.
- Gondolania also has a chance for those who like bumper cars.
- Another thing that anyone, young or old, likes is the roller coaster. So here you have a unique opportunity. Gondolania’s roller coaster differs from the others because of its colors and sounds. It is something you must experience.
- Apart from that, Gondolania theme park also provides features for you to spend special occasions and leisure time. This place is a perfect choice if you want to host a family party.
Gondolania Indoor Theme Park Location: Villaggio Mall, Aspire Park Rd, Doha, Qatar
Park Opening Hours: 10 am to 11 pm except for Thursday and Friday
Thursday – 10 am to 12 pm
Friday – 1 pm to 12 am
4. Megapolis Qatar
As the last best place among the Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar, we recommend you experience Megapolis. It is notable here that all your family can get together and do a lot of adventurous and colorful activities.
You can easily avail endless facilities, special offers and anything else. Qatar’s Megapolis is the best place for modern indoor entertainment like karaoke, billiards, bowling, etc. It is also highly famous for high-end arcade games and car racing simulators.
What do you have to do in Qatar, Megapolis?
- You can get a more beautiful and thrilling ride with the F1 Race Simulator, Cessna Flight Simulator, and Boeing Flight Simulator.
- You can experience the best adventure with many waves of competitive racing.
- Play against enemies in a virtual world in Gaming Arcade, playable with Xbox and PS4 consoles.
- If you are a bowler, we can introduce you to Megapolis as one of the best bowling spots in Qatar. Play with your family on a 12-lane ball court.
- It is also the best place to relax while enjoying your favorite music and singing karaoke.
- Another fun activity for kids is that you can fill in exciting puzzles.
- Immerse yourself in the audio-video activities of Star Blade Virtual Reality and get the best opportunity.
- As one of the Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar, you will also have the opportunity to experience some of the best restaurants in Qatar. In between, enjoy Japanese sushi bars, American restaurants, Earl of Sandwich, Camille’s ice cream, and the best Arabic drinks.
Megapolis Qatar Opening Hours :
Monday to Wednesday, 10 am to 2 pm
Open 24 hours on Thursdays and Fridays, and Saturdays.
10 am to 2 pm on Sundays
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money is needed to move a family to Qatar?
If you are applying for a family tourist visa in Qatar for children, spouses, or partners, the minimum salary requirement is around QAR 5,000.
Is Qatar suitable for families?
Yes, indeed, Qatar is a place that offers a wide range of options for families of all ages. Qatar is one of the best travel options for a friendly holiday with adventure and adventure opportunities.
What is prohibited in Qatar?
You should not use alcohol or drugs while visiting Qatar. Things like obscene scenes, the import of religious books, and pork products are banned in Qatar. All baggage is scanned at the arrivals hall of Hamad International Airport, Qatar.
Traveling to Qatar, you can have a lot of fun with all your family. Qatar has several great restaurants and places to visit, not only to enjoy but also to eat delicious food. If you are new to Qatar, you might wonder what the Best Family Activities to Do in Qatar are. Our guide above will surely help you.