How Can I send money from Qatar to the Philippines?
Are you thinking of a way for OFWs to send money to their home country while working in Qatar? There are more OFWs in Qatar, and most of them work in this country due to the financial needs of their families. But do you know How to Send Money From Qatar to the Philippines?
You have many choices, and sending money from Qatar to the Philippines can sometimes be confusing. Do you know? That Qatari Riyal to PHP exchange rates fluctuate frequently? But we give you several options to compare your currency exchanges according to the best exchange rate.
Amount of money that can be transferred from Qatar to the Philippines
The amount of PHP the Philippines can receive from Qatar can often vary depending on the currency exchange service you use. There are also providers specializing in small remittance payments and many providers specializing in large transfers. However, before completing your transfer, check the government regulations for the amount of PHP you can send from Qatar or receive in the Philippines.
Now let’s look at some of the easiest ways to send money from Qatar to the Philippines.
1. Commercial Bank Mobile App
One of the easiest ways to transfer money from Qatar to the Philippines while living in Qatar is by using a Commercial Bank. For that, you must have a commercial bank account.
- First, download the Commercial Bank mobile app.
- Then log in with your Qatar ID and Paycard PIN.
- Now you will receive a login authorization code on your registered mobile phone.
- Now you can go to the dashboard of the app through it.
- There you will see a switch to the countries page. Those countries are India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, the Philippines, and others. Select the country to send money to, the Philippines.
- Now you get two options. Instant money transfer and account transfer
- For instant money transfer, specify to whom you are sending money, the type of currency to be received, the QAR amount to be transferred, and the purpose of the remittance. Remember that a fee of 10 riyals will be charged for that service.
- Double-check that the relevant details are correct. Finally, click confirm.
- This app gives you an XPIN. You need to share 16 XPIN with the subscriber to collect the amount. Additionally, the payee can withdraw money from an Express Cash agent by providing an ID or passport.
2. Ooredoo Money App
- First, download the Ooredoo Money app.
- Enter your Qatar ID and your number in it.
- After the registration is complete, add money to the load wallet.
- You can deposit money through an Ooredoo machine before sending money to the Philippines. Follow the on-screen steps to confirm your deposit.
- Then go to the Ooredoo Money app and connect with its international money transfer.
- Then select your account number, name, and the Philippine bank branch where you want to send the money. You can also choose how much you want to ship from Qatar to the Philippines.
- If you want to add a beneficiary name to Ooredoo Money, select International Money Transfer in the app.
- Now manage the beneficiary.
- Then add a new beneficiary.
- Select the country as the Philippines.
- Mention local collection in the collection option.
- Specify the currency as a peso.
- Click next and write the beneficiary name and your contact. Enter a nickname and click Next. Finally, confirm.
3. Alfarden exchange
Among the alternative methods that most OFW expatriates choose to transfer money from Qatar to the Philippines is Alpharden Exchange. It is the exchange at the Gulf Mall. Many of them prefer it because most of the workers are more friendly Filipinos.
You know that in most remittance centers, there is only one transaction per person. But in the Gulf Mall exchange, one person can go to the center alone and choose multiple transactions. In addition, people who choose this option can also pay SSS, Pag-ibig, and Philhealth.
GCash is a mobile wallet operating in the Philippines. When you think about How to Send Money From Qatar to the Philippines, GCash is also the best option. Sending remittances from Qatar to the Philippines online is just one of the ways to do it.
They may consider sending money directly to their GCash account. You must first have a GCash account to receive your money in the Philippines. Ask them to verify their account if they receive money. Follow the process below to send money from Qatar to the Philippines via GCash.
- First, make sure your money transfer operator supports sending to GCash.
- Then you can choose Mobile Wallet or GCash as delivery options.
- Enter the recipient’s first and last name and GCash account number.
- That GCash account number is the mobile phone number used to register your Filipino recipient’s GCash account.
- Then complete the rest of the steps your money transfer company has to take and confirm your transfer.
The Filipino recipient can receive the funds through his GCash account within minutes.
Note that the above steps may vary depending on the provider. But that is the usual way to send money from Qatar to the Philippines via GCash.
Receive transfers from QAR to PHP in the Philippines.
There are several ways you can get money in the Philippines. However, they may vary between providers. But you can find some specific services. that is,
- Deposit PHP directly into a bank account.
- Enabling the recipient to receive money at the right location across the Philippines
- Deliver money directly to their door.
- Send PHP to the recipient’s mobile wallet.
Know when the recipient needs to collect or deliver money in the Philippines. that is,
A valid government ID
Sender details and amount of money sent
Money transfer number
Payment methods available when sending money from Qatar to the Philippines
Different money transfer providers allow you to deposit and send money through various payment methods. However, not all providers offer all options. Bank transfers and card payments are standard methods for this. But most suppliers also accept cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does transferring money from Qatar to the Philippines take?
Beneficiaries receive remittances within 24 hours when transferring funds from Gulf countries, including Qatar, to non-Metrobank accounts.
Q. Does Qatar allow Paypal?
The National Bank of Qatar provides Paypal through online banking. Allows you to provide services to multiple Paypal accounts.
Q. How much money can be transferred to the Philippines?
A person can carry USD 10,000 in cash or any other form.
OFWs are spread over a large number of areas in Qatar. They may need to send money to their families regularly. It requires a proper and secure platform. Let’s ensure we have given you the correct information you need through the above guide.