Qatar Visa Center in Manila
Qatar currently has many Filipino workers spread across a wide range of sectors. Any Filipino can quickly get help from the Qatar Visa Center in Manila to work in Qatar. The center aims to facilitate biometric data and medical tests. Apart from this, things like signing QAC agreements also take place there. Therefore, there are several Things You Need Before Going to Qatar Visa Center in Manila.
QVC is simply a Qatar Visa Center. It is located in the NU Mall of Asia building near Starbucks in Pasay. If you are also looking to work in Qatar, your country has a center to validate certificates for biometric data, medical examinations, contact signing, certificate validation, etc.
It is overseen by Qatari government authorities and has a consortium representing QVC. Among them are the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Administrative Development, Ministry of Public Health, and Ministry of Social Affairs.
The exact location of QVC in Manila is Biomet Visa Services Lanka (Private) Limited, Unit 106, NU Mall of Asia Building, Coral Way st., MOA Complex, Pasay City, Manila, Philippines.
To contact the Qatar Visa Center in Manila, call +63 25282554.
We discuss what to do after entering the QVC Center and how to fulfill your requirements.
The Documents required for QVC Qatar?
First, you need to book an appointment at the Qatar Visa Center. You can easily book an appointment through the Qatar Visa Center website. Or if you already have an employer, they will apply for your work. When planning your trip, the necessary information is the appointment time, the address of the visa center, and the category.
You should log in to QVC 15 minutes before. That is, before the time given to you.
Also, remember to print the appointment letter you prepared, or your employer sent you by email.
Among the documents, you need to bring to the Qatar Visa Center in Manila are the following;
- Your passport
- Medical certificates
- Extra money
- Receipts of recent vaccinations
- Educational certificates
Also, check if the passport is about to expire when you book your appointment here. Make sure it has at least six months to pass.
Things you should not take with you when going to Qatar Visa Center in Manila
It may take you a long time to complete the tasks here. So if you bring someone else with you, inform them about it. Or don’t bring another one.
Only carry travel bags, mobile phones, USBs, cameras, etc., inside the center.
Store them in QVC’s lockers and baggage counters if you have them.
Duty measures at QVC center
- After you log in to QVC, go to the location where your appointment letter and passport will be displayed. There they verify your true identity.
- They give you a ticket number at the time of reception.
- You get more feedback there, and they direct you to a lounge with complimentary food under the VIP setting. There you can get medical results within two days.
- Also, an average customer can get results in 10-15 days.
- Go to your seat according to the ticket number you get as above. Your number will now flash on the screen. Now go to the Biometric data area.
- There they will take your fingerprints.
- As you enter details, they include salary, benefits, and contact details.
- They ask you if you agree to the agreement. Then sign it if you agree.
- After that, you go back to the waiting area. There you have to go to another counter. There the fingerprints are scanned again. Your photo is then taken, and you undergo an iris scan.
- Your biometric data is complete when these tasks are completed.
Medical Examination at Manila Qatar Visa Center
The list of Things You Need Before Going to Qatar Visa Center in Manila includes the medical vaccination receipt. They ask if you have had any recent vaccinations. Then show them your medical tickets.
They will then direct you to the waiting area of the medical department. There you get a ticket; again, wait until your number flashes on the monitor.
Now you will get a form for an HIV test. Answer the questions correctly. Please give honest answers there.
They measure your height, weight, and temperature. You will also be given an eye exam. You will need to draw blood to complete the HIV test. Then they also provide you with tetanus and measles shots.
At the end of all this, it is time for you to discuss it with the doctors. First, you will go into a room for a short complete body examination. Then again, you will be sent to a room for an X-ray.
The validity period for receiving the results of your above medical tests is 60 days. Ensure you travel to Qatar within 60 days after receiving the relevant results. Otherwise, you’re back to square one.
Besides the Things You Need Before Going to Qatar Visa Center in Manila, the other thing you need to know is to ensure you are healthy before going here. If you have any disease at that time, take medicine for it. Drink water and get plenty of rest.
Persons to submit biometric information to Qatar Visa Center
If you apply for a work visa, you must submit biometric information to QVC. But some people should wait to submit biometric data to QVC.
- Children under six years of age
- Persons holding diplomatic passports
- Applicants above 80 years of age
Advantages of QVC
- This is one of the most straightforward processes to get jobs in Qatar
- Preventing employers from enforcing contracts signed by employees
- There are no payments on QVC
- There is no placement fee.
- Ensuring that all documents are genuine and verified
- To inform applicants about the success of the process
- Applicant receiving emails and text messages about application status
It is now easier for Filipinos to work in Qatar. QVC has made their jobs much more accessible. The Government of Qatar has launched it for the well-being of society for the ever-growing Filipino community in its country. Our guide will surely be enough for you to understand the Things You Need Before Going to Qatar Visa Center in Manila.